Course 1 Online
This course is designed to get you established in the fundamental truths of the New Covenant. Your life will be determined by the beliefs of your heart. God has revealed Jesus and His work of redemption in His Word so we can understand them and allow our beliefs to be dominated by the truth. As you receive revelation of these truths your life will begin move in the direction of the plan and purpose of God for your life.
Understanding Law and Grace
This course will give students a very clear understanding of the difference between the two major covenants – Law and Grace. It will also help students understand the ways and the power of living in the grace of God.
Study from 10 August - 13 December 21
Each subject has a mandatory subject fee of 35 USD (that is equivalent to 1,000 Thai Baht). Students are required
to study every subject in order to complete the program.
Students are able to pay the total amount of fees at once or pay
every 35 USD before start the next subject. (See the academic calendar)
All fees, once paid, are non-refundable.
As applicants are applying for the Emmaus course, students are required to pay the subject fee for subject 1 before submitting the application form. (See the academic calendar)
If students prefer to pay the full amount instead, students can do so before submitting the application form.
Course 1 Online
Study 9 subjects that will strengthen your beliefs
Learn to understand Grace, Righteousness and how to rightly interpret the scriptures
Course 1 Online
1. Students will have access to the video lessons of each subject within the academic calendar time frame. Each subject has 4 video sessions. Each session has 3 video lessons.
2. 1 video session has approximately 3 hours of duration. In order to finish 1 subject, we suggest that student should manage to study 4 times within 2 weeks.
3. Students are required to study the video lessons of each subject within 2 weeks. The video lessons will be unavailable after the study period of that subject. (see academic calendar). If students cannot finish the video lesson within the academic calendar time frame, students must immediately contact the Emmaus administrator to gain access to the video lessons. Students are allowed to request an extension of the study period (limit of 3 times). If this limit is exceeded, the student will not be able to complete the program.
4. Students who request an extended time period will be given access to the video lessons within 3 days. During this period students are still subjected to study the next subject and must finish the next subject within the academic calendar time frame.
1. Students will be able to access the test of each subject on Google Classroom in the 2nd week of each subject’s study time period.
2. Students can only take the test after completing all 4 sessions of each subject. Students are required to submit the test before the due date of that subject.
3. The test will be unavailable after the subject’s time period has passed. Students must immediately contact the Emmaus administrator to make the test available. Students are allowed to request an extension of the testing period (limit of 3 times). If this limit is exceeded, the student will not be able to complete the program.
4. Students are required to meet the exam criteria. Students must gain a score of 75% or higher in each subject in order to pass that subject. If the score does not meet the criteria on more than 3 subjects, the student will not be able to complete the program.
- Copying, editing, or using any computer software to record the Emmaus Bible Course video lessons on Google Classroom is strictly prohibited.
- Emmaus video lessons are strictly for Emmaus students for the duration of the course, and any reproduction or distribution of the video lessons is prohibited.
- Teaching audio files will be made available for purchase at the end of the course. Students can order these files at the end of the course.
With Emmaus Online, students are able to independently choose the timing and location of their class sessions. However, each subject must be completed within the scheduled time frame. (See Academic Calendar Click)
Students will be using Google Classroom to access Emmaus Online. Therefore, each student will need either a smartphone or a computer with internet access. Students can download the Google Classroom application either on the Google Play Store or the App Store or access the Google Classroom website https://classroom.google.com for free.
- The student has no outstanding fees to pay.
- The student has scored 75% or more on at least 6 subject exams. If the student scored less than 75% on an exam, a retake of the exam must be completed.
- Students who would apply for the graduation ceremony must pay graduation fee of 400 baht along with the tuition fee for the last subject of the course.
- Students who have successfully completed the Emmaus Bible Course will be able to participate in Emmaus alumni events.
- Students who have successfully completed the Emmaus Bible Course may submit a testimony of how their lives were impacted by the course. The testimonies may be uploaded to Abundant Grace Church's social media outlets.