Emmaus Bible Course 2 is designed to equip and empower you to live out your potential and purpose effectively. God has called you to be a leader, whether in the work of the gospel or in the marketplace. He has also clearly revealed the non-negotiable principles of effective Leadership in His Word. These principles are based on the unchanging wisdom of God.
As your heart gets established on these truths you will be able to manifest all that you are in Christ and influence many lives in an effective and godly way. Let us prepare you for what God has prepared for you!
This teaching will provide a clear overview of Christian Ministry. You will learn what it means to serve God by grace and how to serve God effectively.
Course begins on Aug 2, 2022
Each subject has a mandatory subject fee of 35 USD (that is equivalent to 1,000 Thai Baht). Students are required
to study every subject in order to complete the program.
Students are able to pay the total amount of fees at once or pay
every 35 USD before start the next subject. (See the academic calendar)
All fees, once paid, are non-refundable.
As applicants are applying for the Emmaus course, students are required to pay the subject fee for subject 1 before submitting the application form. (See the academic calendar)
If students prefer to pay the full amount instead, students can do so before submitting the application form.
8 powerful subjects to prepare you for the plan and purpose of God
Revealing life principles based on the unchanging wisdom of God
Study online from anywhere at anytime!
Pay as you go (one subject at a time)!
for Emmaus Course 2 Online
This policy contains guidelines that are in line with the vision and purpose of the Emmaus Bible Course. These guidelines seek to create an environment for students to gain the best possible learning and life-transforming experience at the Emmaus Bible Course. It is assumed that students who desire to attend Emmaus Bible Course are in agreement with our vision and policy, and will commit to following these guidelines as a condition of their enrolment.
Online Class Guidelines
1. Students will have access to the video lessons of each subject within the academic calendar time frame. Each subject has 4 video sessions. Each session has 3 video lessons.
2. 1 video session is approximately 3 hours in duration. In order to finish one subject, we recommend that students plan to study 4 times within 2 weeks.
1. Students will be able to access the test of each subject on Google Classroom in the 2nd week of each subject’s study time period.
2. Students can only take the test after completing all 4 sessions of each subject. Students are required to submit the test before the due date of that subject.
3. Students must achieve a score of 75% or higher in each exam. If the student scores lower than 75%, the student must complete a make-up exam before moving on to the next subject.
- 1. Any copying or recording of the Emmaus Bible Course video lessons from Google Classroom is strictly prohibited.
- Emmaus video lessons on Google Classroom are provided for Emmaus Bible Course students only. Any distribution of Emmaus Bible Course video lessons is strictly prohibited.
- Teaching audio files will be made available for purchase at the end of the course. Students can order these files at the end of the course.
With Emmaus Online, students are able to independently choose the timing and location of their class sessions. However, each subject must be completed within the scheduled time frame. (See Academic Calendar Click)
Students will be using Google Classroom to access Emmaus Online. Therefore, each student will need either a smartphone or a computer with internet access. Students can download the Google Classroom application either on the Google Play Store or the App Store or access the Google Classroom website here: https://classroom.google.com
- The student has no outstanding fees.
- The student has scored 75% or more on the subject exams. If the student scored less than 75% on an exam, a make-up exam must be completed.
- Students who would apply for the graduation ceremony must pay graduation fee of 400 baht along with the tuition fee for the last subject of the course.
- Students who have successfully completed the Emmaus Bible Course will be able to participate in Emmaus alumni events.
- Students who have successfully completed the Emmaus Bible Course may submit a testimony of how their lives were impacted by the course. The testimonies may be uploaded to Abundant Grace Church's social media outlets.